'Cause I'm not comin' back
I'm closin' the door
Profile

Yo peeps! This is my old blog, so I've changed the URL to memories-in-korea.blogspot.com . But I'm still keeping it because this experience travelling in Korea really means a lot to me, although I've already let it go ;D. The main thing in this blog is, yeah, about my life in Korea, so don't bother the old month posts. As if anyone knows this blog at all :D. All the post is already in the archive 'by post' section. That's all HEE.
Start from THIS post. Focus on the Date for each post title.
My Current Blog : HERE~.

Archives
by post:

by month:
June 2007
November 2007



Credits

Layout by: vehemency

Tuesday, June 12, 2007, 12:10 AM
Newbiee

Aiyohh.. first time posting blog ler... hahaha... ;D... so not much 'cool' things lorhh...
la la la la la . ... ...